SENIOR ACCOUNTANT FULL TIME
( Temporary: start from middle of March to August 2019 )
Are you an Accountant with experience in a Non-Profit Organization ? Do you have accounting experience using Quickbooks, If yes please send an email to [email protected] to ask for the job application form. Or you can download it from our website at Application Form
Background: NGO MoPoTsyo Patient Information Centre is reaching more and more diabetes patients, expanding its services in public hospitals and health centers through our peer educator networks in 20 districts in 7 provinces in Cambodia. One of our accountants based in Phnom Penh will go on maternity leave, so before this happens we want to strengthen our Finance Team, initially for a period of half a year (Fixed Duration Contract), but perhaps for a longer period.
The Vacant Position: Accountant
- Salary: USD 600 and 700 per month including tax (excluding other benefits) and paid in Cambodian Riels (twice per month).
- Accountable to: Head of Finance & Administration
- Working days: Monday to Friday
- Location: At MoPoTsyo Office, # 9E, Street 3C, Phum Trea 1, Stung Meanchey 1, Phnom Penh
- Prepare records of income and expenditure including bills, payments, and general
- Record all transactions into Quickbook Enterprise Non Profit as well as in spreadsheets and accounts on a local computer, in accordance with the generally accepted accounting principles
- Ensure that all documents are accurate and maintain a list of references for accounting records.
- Prepare and review the Revenues and Expenditures (RV & PV) files, including the reports from the Program Team, which they submit to the Administrative and Financial Working Group for accounting purpose.
- Provide additional training to strengthen the capacity of the two MoPoTsyo currant accountants,
- Ensure regular distribution of all expenditures according to budget.
- Check out any outstanding loans and advances on prepayments on time.
- Ensure compliance with the Government reporting requirements and Donors’ requirements including new standards and including preparation of financial statements.
- Prepare a monthly bank account adjustment report and prepare a report for internal control of the budget.
- Prepare monthly financial report to Managers of MoPoTsyo to check and sign
- Organize, manage, distribute, and maintain original copy of accounting documents.
- Prepare all documents related to finance and accounting for signing and submit to management.
- Any work that needs to be accomplished properly and timely.
Click hear to download application form.
APPLICATION DEADLINE on 4:00PM, Wednesday 20 February 2019
6119total visits,82visits today