- Location: Phnom Penh
- Full-time (Short Term 6 months)
- Salary: 450 – 600 including tax (excluding benefits) paid Cambodian Riels (twice per month).
- Accountable to: Head Finance & Administration
- Working days: Monday Friday
- Prepare records of income and expenditure including bills, payments and general.
- Record all transactions into Quickbook Enterprise Non Profit as well as in spreadsheets and accounts on a local computer, in accordance with the generally accepted accounting principles.
- Ensure that all documents are accurate and maintain a list of references for accounting records.
- Prepare and review the Revenues and Expenditures (RV & PV) files, including the reports from the Program Team, which they submit to the Administrative and Financial Working Group for accounting purpose.
- Provide additional training to strengthen the capacity of the accountants.
- Ensure regular distribution of all expenditures according to budget.
- Check out any outstanding loans and advances on prepayments on time.
- Ensure compliance with the Government reporting requirements and Donors’ requirements including new standards and including preparation of financial statements.
- Prepare a monthly bank account adjustment report of prepare a report for internal control of the budget.
- Prepare monthly financial report to Managers of MoPoTsyo to check and sign.
- Organize, manage, distribute, and maintain original copy of accounting documents.
- Prepare all documents related to finance and accounting for signing and submit to management.
- Any work that needs to be accomplished properly and timely.
827total visits,113visits today